Process and Business Analysis
The implementation of new technology or computer systems invariably results in the requirement to re-engineer business processes. Learning Text can assist with the following:
- documentation of existing business processes across the organisation
- reaching agreement on required future business processes taking into account factors such as the technologies to be implemented, staff capabilities and training requirements and legal or regulatory requirements
- documentation of new business processes
- communication and stakeholder engagement regarding business processes, and
- business process re-engineering.
Process Analysis Documentation
Learning Text can produce professional documentation of business processes in the client's desired format or software. Business processes can be documented in either:
- a verbal format such as a step / action table, or
- graphical formats such as process flow maps and swim lanes.
Learning Text is skilled in business analysis techniques such as the development and documentation of:
- use cases
- functional specifications
- task analysis, and
- gap analysis.